Join our Loyalty programme and enjoy the benefits of collecting points with your personal Bank loyalty card which you can use points to treat yourself to a scrumptious lunch or a cheeky cocktail or two!
Once you have completed the form you will receive an email (within 48 hours) confirming your card is ready for collection.
The cost of the card is £5.00 and comes pre-loaded with 500 points (equivalent to £5) to spend on your next transaction.
At all times The Bank Loyalty Card, entitles the bearer to 3 points for every “£” spent on the total bill, which you will then be able to redeem against future purchases.
You will be able to “ROB” The Bank Manager for extra points at certain times and/or products.* Make sure you keep an eye on our social media sites and internal advertising. This is where all special offers related to the Loyalty Card will be announced.
*Currently, loyalty card holders can “ROB” The Bank every Tuesday.
We don’t want anyone to miss out, so please share with family & friends.
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Entitles the bearer to 3points (3%) for every “£” spent on the total bill, rounded down to the nearest pound.
2. Entitles the bearer to redeem points against purchases.
3. Is valid within venue opening hours.
4. Must be presented in the restaurant /bar when placing your order and card will be swiped to authorise points.
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with any in house promotion/offer i.e. Tapas, Happy Hour Drinks promotion.
6. You can apply for a loyalty card by visiting our venue (once issued the card is valid on subsequent visits).
7. The management reserve the right to withdraw any offers at any given time.
8. The management reserve the right to withdraw the loyalty card at any time – in doing so customers will have 14 days to redeem their points.
9. Points have no cash surrender value.
10. Only one loyalty card may be used per order or table.
11. Unused points will expire at 12 months.
12. Points cannot be redeemed during December or any Public holidays.